Our Litigation Group practices in state and federal courts in Virginia, District of Columbia, and Maryland. The civil litigation group also handles appellate matters.
Our firm is also well-versed in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, which we use in applicable circumstances to assist our clients to minimize the costs and disadvantages of litigation.
Among the wide variety of cases we handle are:
- Business entity formation, merger and dissolution
- Commercial contracts
- Community association issues
- Construction contracts
- Construction defects
- Corporate matters
- Director and officer liability
- Employment matters
- Non-competition agreements
- Premises liability
- Tax assessment and refund claims
- Trust and estates